Check back for date and information on the 2019/2020 Winter Warrior Runs!
Congratulations to all the 2018/2019 Winter Warriors! We are also had 10 runners run 100 or more miles during the twice weekly WW runs! A big congratulations to Gina and Phil - they were the top Winter Warriors!
This program is a fun way to meet new people and get your running in during the cold, dark months of winter. It is a point based program that rewards individuals that participate. At the end of the program, the runners with the highest point totals will win a special prize!
There are 2 ways you can earn points:
1) Regular runs- 1 point per run (groups of all abilities and paces) (2 points on a run if it's snowing!)
Monday & Thursdays @ 6 pm - 6 mile out and bak course. You choose your distance!
2) Bring a food item(cereal/soup/canned fruits& vegetable/canned tuna & chicken), toilet tissue or personal hygiene items (shampoo, body wash, soap, toothpaste/toothbrushes,deodorant, diapers - size 5, adult diaper and incontinence supplies) to donate to the Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter - 1 point per item (limit 1 item per run)
- Earn 20 points and receive a Winter Warrior special gift!
- Run 100 miles during the event and win a special gift!
- All runs meet at the Fleet Feet Sports store located at 4 Coliseum Ave #2, Exit 6, Nashua, NH
- Water, bathrooms and a secure place for your car key at the store
- At some runs, vendors will be on site with gear or shoes to try out!
- Potluck night will be back this year as well!
Check out our awesome Winter Warriors from last year!