2019/2020 Winter Warrior Run Group
This program is a fun way to meet new people and get your running in during the cold, dark months of winter. It is a point based program that rewards individuals that participate. All abilities and paces are welcome! At the end of the program, the runners with the highest point totals will win a special prize! And it's FREE to participate! Winter Warrior runs through Thursday March 5th!
There are 2 ways you can earn points:
1) Runs- 1 point per run BUT if it's snowing on the run you get 2 points!
Monday & Thursdays @ 6 pm - 6 mile out and back course. You choose your distance!
2) Bring a food item(cereal/soup/pasta/rice/canned fruits& vegetable/canned tuna & chicken), toilet tissue or personal hygiene items (shampoo, body wash, soap, toothpaste/toothbrushes,deodorant, diapers - size 5, toilet tissue) to donate to the Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter - 1 point per item (limit 1 item per run)
- Earn 20 points and receive a Winter Warrior special gift!
- Run 100 miles during the event and win a special gift! *Only miles run between 6pm and 7pm will count towards the 100 mile challenge
- All runs meet at the Fleet Feet Nashua store located at 4 Coliseum Ave #5, Exit 6, Nashua, NH
- Water, bathroom and a secure place for your car key at the store
- Lots of fun people to run with!
- At some runs, vendors will be on site with gear or shoes to try out!
- Special events during the 2019/2020 Winter Warriors include:
- Ugly Sweater Run on 12/12 - wear your best ugly sweater for the run! Prizes for the best of the best! Post run cocoa and cookies!
- 2020 Resolution Run on 1/8 with On Running Cloudflow demo run! Submit a goal or a resolution for a chance to win a prize from On!
- Valentine's Day - Love to Run on 2/13! Dress festively! Prizes for the most festive!
- Pot luck dinner will be back - (date TBD)
Check out our awesome top Winter Warriors from last year!