Thursday May 3rd- 7 PM to 8:30 PM THIS CLASS IS FULL - WAIT LIST IS OPEN
Tuesday May 22nd - 7 PM to 8:30 PM
Join us for a women's self defense clinic presented by Sensei Rob Fiero. Learn about awareness and prevention along with techniques to use if a situation arises. This is a hands on clinic and is updated with new topics including:
1) Discussion and tips regarding road rage
2) Situational safety in bars and bathrooms
3) Types of abuse (sexual, emotional, digital, financial, physical)
4) Responses if someone else is being abused
5) Rob will also demonstrate some new techniques for common grabs including chokes, front clothing and hair
THIS CLASS IS FULL- May 3rd event ** limited to 20 participants. This event is offered at no cost.
RSVP WAITLIST for May 3rd clinic
RSVP required - May 22nd event ** limited to 20 participants. This event is offered at no cost.
About the instructor: Sensei Rob Fiero has been studying martial arts with Tokyo Joe's Studios of Self Defense since 2008, and recently earned his 3rd degree black belt. In addition to studying at the school, Rob has been teaching karate and kickboxing classes for 7 years, is a certified martial arts instructor, and has helped coach many students in achieving their black belt rank. Rob is an ultra runner and is always training for a race!