Join our Mentor Team!
A Mentor is a valuable resource to our training program participants and an "on the road" representative of Fleet Feet Sports Nashua. Mentors attend group workouts throughout the training program to provide support. Their main responsibilities include:
- offering positive energy and a positive attitude to the group,
- promoting safety and providing support during workouts,
- keeping an assigned approximate pace or interval while walking or running,
- running alongside participants and making sure everyone is accounted for,
- educating participants about the benefits, products and solutions that Fleet Feet Sports offers, and
- calling on their past personal experiences to provide knowledge, advice, and general tips when it comes to training and living healthy.
- Warm fuzzy feeling from knowing that you made a difference in someone's running and/or walking.
- Free entry into the training program you are mentoring.
- 15% off all purchases for the duration of the program.
- Free program technical shirt.
- Post-training program party!
If you are interested and know that you can offer amazing things to our programs, please e-mail email@example.com to fill out an application.